It is so important to me as a mother to continue to do activities that both help my daughter grow intellectually but also strengthen our bond. I have found we connect through art and can’t wait to share our projects with you!
This morning we had an extra 30 minutes before preschool started! Can you believe it?!? Hair and teeth brushed, outfit on point and shoes on! So I printed these butterfly pictures and we had fun creating and learning about butterflies.
While painting here are five fun facts you can share about butterflies
- Most butterflies feed on nectar from flowers.
- Butterflies have taste receptors on their feet.
- Scientists estimate that there are between 15000 and 20000 different species (kinds) of butterfly.
- Butterflies range in size from a tiny 1/8 inch to a huge almost 12 inches.
- Butterflies have four wings!
Feel free to print the coloring sheets! Tag us on social media so we can see all the fun you have with your little.